Provides for: • Nerve resilience • Pain-free nerve functions • Spinal-nerve structure/function benefits • Better quality of life.
What is NeurofencineTM?
- A dietary supplement used to increase the total daily intake of agmatine. It is composed of capsules each containing 445 mg of the exclusive nutraceutical G-agmatine®, the Gilad&Gilad’sbrand of agmatine, as sole active ingredient. NeurofencineTM is a high quality product manufactured under the highest quality standards and regulations. [Gluten-Free].
How does NeurofencineTM Work?
- By Providing safe and effective regimen of the exclusive nutraceutical ingredient G-agmatine®. In turn, G-agmatine® boosts nerve functions and resilience by modulating multiple key molecular mechanisms including: • Neurotransmitters; • Ion channels; • Nitric oxide (NO) production; • Polyamines; • Extracellular proteins.
Who needs NeurofencineTM?
- People in need of healthier and pain-free nerve functions. Unfortunately, more than 20 million people in the United States alone cope everyday with circumstances that challenge normal peripheral nerve functions. NeurofencineTM can make the difference between a pain-free and better lifestyle, or poor quality of life and continuing discomfort.
Note: Animals are also susceptible to various harsh circumstances that challenge healthy nerve functions. These are common in companion animals such as dogs, cats and horses.
Many, who now swear by NeurofencineTM, were skeptics before trying it —
Benefits of NeurofencineTM:
- Provides for: • Nerve resilience. • Pain-free nerve functions; • Spinal-nerve structure/function benefits; • Better quality of life. The beneficial effects are usually experienced within 2 to 4 days, but it can take as long as 3 to 4 weeks. – Note: The only known side effect - soft stool and occasional mild diarrhea, may be a welcome side benefit.
Dose range of NeurofencineTM:
- Adults, swallow 2 to 3 capsules twice a day with or after meals, or as recommended by your health professional. For best results we recommend that you start by taking 2 capsules twice a day for 2 days; if no effect is experienced by then, increase the dosage to 3 capsules twice a day for as-long-as needed. You may then continue with 2 capsules twice daily for maintenance regimen.
Side Effect: May cause soft stool and occasional mild diarrhea. – There are no known unwanted interactions with drugs.
- Warning: Pregnant, nursing women and children should consult a physician before use. Ill or medication taking individuals should also consult a physician before use.
Storage: Store in a dry place at room temperature. – Keep away from the reach of children.
Quality Assurance: NeurofencineTM is manufactured under cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practice) conditions in accordance with the highest standards and regulations. Long-term record maintenance and a follow-up system are in place.
— ”Backed by solid scientific research and sound clinical trials” - This is the ‘Gilad&Gilad Principle’; which earns the trust of healthcare professionals.*
Length of time people took NeurofencineTM during the years 2009 to 2011 (marketing began in 2010). No adverse effects were reported during the ongoing surveillance.–This surveillance is continuously updated.
Disclaimer: This statement has not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.*